Hello friends, welcome all of you to the education job portal of the pdfpao.com. another employment opportunity has come for all the youth who are looking for Staff Selection Commission CHSL Bharti 2023 government Job. You can get a job by taking advantage of this opportunity, For the candidates preparing for government jobs in India, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) department has issued notification for recruitment to various posts Staff Selection Commission CHSL Bharti 2023 Notification Out For CHSL 10+2 1600 Post Vacancy, so the candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and Interested they can apply online through official website . Interested and eligible candidates for Staff Selection Commission CHSL Bharti 2023 can get complete information related to educational qualification, age limit, and other things through the table given below, in addition, you can read the notification given below.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) History Information
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under the Government of India that is responsible for recruiting staff for various positions in various ministries, departments, and organizations of the government. Here is some information on the history of SSC:
- The Staff Selection Commission was established on November 4, 1975.
- The organization was initially known as the Subordinate Services Commission and was later renamed as Staff Selection Commission in 1977.
- The primary objective of the SSC is to conduct examinations and recruit staff for Group B and Group C posts in various departments and ministries of the government.
- Over the years, the SSC has conducted several examinations, including the Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE), Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSLE), Junior Engineer Examination (JEE), Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Examination, and others.
- The SSC headquarters is located in New Delhi, and it has seven regional offices across the country, located in Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Allahabad, Guwahati, and New Delhi.
- The SSC is one of the largest recruitment agencies in India, with millions of candidates applying for its examinations every year.
- The SSC is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) and is headed by a Chairman who is assisted by two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations.
- The SSC conducts its examinations in both online and offline modes, depending on the nature of the examination.
- Apart from conducting recruitment exams, the SSC also conducts departmental examinations for the promotion of Group D employees to Group C and Group B positions.
- The SSC is also responsible for conducting the examination for the selection of Constables (GD) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA & SSF, and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles.
- The SSC has also conducted exams for various other organizations such as the Intelligence Bureau, Central Bureau of Investigation, and various state government departments.
- The SSC has been the subject of various controversies in recent years, including allegations of paper leaks, exam irregularities, and malpractices. However, the organization has taken steps to address these issues and ensure a fair and transparent recruitment process.
- The SSC has played a vital role in providing job opportunities to lakhs of aspirants in India, especially in the rural areas, and has been instrumental in fulfilling the government’s objective of providing employment opportunities to the youth of the country.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Bharti 2023 Notification Out For CHSL 10+2 1600 Post Vacancy Details
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the post||CHSL 10+2|
|Number of vacancies||1600 Post|
|Starting Dates||09 May 2023|
|Last Date||08 June 2023|
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Bharti 2023 Education Qualification
- Candidates who are going to apply for this Staff Selection Commission CHSL Bharti 2023 those once must Candidates should possess 10th, 12th or equivalent examination from a board or university.
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment Age Limit
- On 01-01-2023
- Applicant’s age minimum 18 & maximum 27 years.
- Age relaxation and other more details refer to the official Staff Selection Commission CHSL Bharti Online Form 2023.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Bharti 2023 Salection Process
- The higher official the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hire the candidates based on –
- Online Exam.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment Pay Slip/Salary
- The higher authorities of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to pay candidates –
- As per rules Rs. 21700-69,100/- per month
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Bharti 2023 Application Fees
- General/OBC/EWS Category :- 100/-
- SC/ST/PH Category :- Nil
- Payment are going to be made through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E Challan
- Please visit official notification.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Bharti Online Application Form
- Once go through the official website
- Now the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) home page will appear on the screen
- Then go to the recruitment section
- Now watch the official notification
- Next, read all the details very clearly
- Then click on the Staff Selection Commission CHSL Bharti 2023 online application form
- Noe start to fill all your required detailsa
- Then attach all the necessary document
- Once recheck all the details
- Noe pay the appliance fee through the web mode
- Then click on the submit button
- Next,take a tough copy of the appliance form and use it in future reference.
Hope you have liked this information related to Staff Selection Commission CHSL Bharti 2023 given by us, bookmark the pdf pao for all the latest updates related to Staff Selection Commission CHSL Bharti 2023. Every important news and update of your work is available on our website. Whether it is news related to employment or information related to schemes, you will get every update and every news on our website.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Bharti 2023 Important FAQs
Q.1 What is Staff Selection Commission CHSL Bharti 2023 Form Apply Last Date ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply Online from 08 june 2023.
Q.2 What is the Exam Fee for Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans : 100 for General / OBC and for SC / ST : Nil.
Ans : The Selection Process will consist of Online Exam.
Q.4 How many vacancies will be there in Staff Selection Commission CHSL Vacancy 2023 ?
Ans : There are 1600 Post for CHSL 10+2 in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Department.
Q.5 How can I apply for Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans : Candidates can Apply Online from Official Portal.